Address: 30 Flanders Rd, Budd Lake, NJ 07828
Turkey Brook Park is located at 30 Flanders Road in Budd Lake NJ. Our landmark is the historic Seward Mansion at the entrance to the park. Presently, Seward Place (the loop road) does not appear on many GPS systems. Refer to 30 Flanders Road for all directions to the park.
--> Mount Olive Turkey Brook Trail
--> Rules for dog park
Turkey Brook Park
Situated on 267 picturesque acres of the New Jersey Highlands, Turkey Brook Park offers many upgraded amenities from its 2003 opening.
- Six natural grass soccer fields
- One artificial turf soccer field with lights
- One lit game football field and one lit football practice field
- Four baseball fields, 2 with skinned infields for softball play.
- One lacrosse field
- A 1.5 acre dog park with attached .5 acre alternative dog park for small dogs. (Dog Park rules posted at the entrance and enforced by Mt. Olive Animal Control)
- Two tennis courts
- Two volleyball courts
- Two basketball courts
- A 32' octagonal outdoor pavilion
- Two permanent restroom facilities with temporary facilities throughout the park.
- The All Veteran's Memorial, a September 11th Memorial, and a Memorial Garden for Children of Mt. Olive who have perished.
- A measured ½ mile walking track around Seward Place (the loop road) and approximately 1.5 miles of asphalt walking pathways.
- Trail head access for the local trail network (White Trail access).
- Maier's Pond located down the gravel road below the practice football field.
- Mount Playmore playground offering 11,000 square feet of swings, slides, see-saws and fun! (Mt. Playmore is a food and drink free playground. Please use the benches outside of the play area to refresh / re-hydrate you and your child(children).
- Seasonal activities such as ice skating, the PAL fishing derby, the Mt. Olive Week Carnival and much more!
*Please note, there is no hunting, swimming or use of All Terrain Vehicles permitted in Turkey Brook Park. Parking is only permitted in designated areas. Park hours are from sunrise to sunset. Dogs are permitted if leashed except in the dog park.
CLICK HERE for the rules for dog park (adobe acrobat)). No pets are permitted on athletic fields.
Turkey Brook Park is located at 30 Flanders Road in Budd Lake NJ. Our landmark is the historic Seward Mansion at the entrance to the park. Presently, Seward Place (the loop road) does not appear on many GPS systems. Refer to 30 Flanders Road for all directions to