RESOLUTION IN COMPLIANCE WITH
“OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS LAW”
N.J.S.A. 10: 4-18
BE IT RESOLVED by the Planning Board of the Township of Mount Olive,
County of Morris, New Jersey, as follows:
1. The Planning Board will hold public meetings during the calendar year of 2017 at which time formal action on development applications may be taken on the dates listed below. The meetings will commence at 7:00 p.m. at the Mount Olive Township Municipal Building, 204 Flanders-Drakestown Road, Mount Olive, New Jersey. The Board may reserve time at such meetings for general workshop sessions.
2. The exact dates of these meetings are as follows:
January 12 19 2017
February 9 16 2017
March 9 16 2017
April 13 20 2017
May 11 18 2017
June 8 15 2017
July 13 20 2017
August 10 17 2017
September 14 2017
October 12 19 2017
November 9 2017
December 14 21 2017
January 11 2018 (Reorganization)
3. A certified copy of this Resolution shall be forwarded to the Morristown Daily Record and posted on the Municipal Building bulletin board.
4. In the event that any special meetings are called, a forty-eight (48) hour notice of said meetings, together with a copy of the agenda for that meeting, will be forwarded to the above mentioned newspaper and will be posted on the Municipal Building bulletin board.
5. The secretary will keep a list of those citizens who wish to receive copies of such notices and agendas and shall mail copies of same, at cost, to those who shall desire them.
6. No new applications will be discussed after 10:00 p.m. unless the Planning Board agrees to permit the start of a new application.
TOWNSHIP OF MOUNT OLIVE PLANNING BOARD
DATED: JANUARY 12, 2017