Mt. Olive Township Council
March 14, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & MOMENT OF REFLECTION
OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS ACT ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Honoring March as American Red Cross Month
2. Honoring April as National Autism Awareness, Acceptance & Inclusion Month
1. Consenting to the proposed Upper Delaware Water Quality Management Plan Amendment
2. Authorizing the use of various purchasing contracts for 2017
3. Awarding various professional service agreements under Pay-To-Play law for the year 2017
4. Authorizing the appointment of a special law enforcement officer and school crossing guards for 2017
5. Authorizing the use of the 2017 Distracted Driving Statewide Crackdown
6. Authorizing reimbursement of tax to employees on Township purchases
7. Resolution RE: Self Examination of Budget
8. Resolution: Waiver of reading budget in full.
9. Resolution to adopt the 2017 – Municipal Budget.
10. Resolution to adopt the 2017 – Sanitation District Budget.
11. Resolution Approving and Authorizing a Partial Developer’s Agreement for Clearing and Grading Phases I, II, and III for the Property Located at Block 4100, Lots 80,83, and 84, also known as Route 46 and Chamberlain Road (Mountain Ridge Estates LLC) – Developer’s Agreement to follow – still negotiating with Developer.
ADJOURN to Public Meeting
Jan. 3 (Reorg) & 17, 31, 2017