Township of Mt. Olive Health Department
The Health Department is involved in issuing the following licenses and/or permits:
- Food and Drink licenses are due for renewal every June. Renewal requires attending one Food Handlers Course during the renewal year.
- Pool licenses - due every May
- Vending Machine licenses - due every January
- Tattoo Parlor licenses - due every January
- Septic Installer's licenses - due every January
- Solid Waste Hauler's licenses - due every January
- Licenses to Operate individual septic disposal systems - due every three years
- Health Certificates issued when renting a home in Mt. Olive which has a well and/or septic
- Septic permits required for any work on septic systems
- Well permits required for any work on wells
- Certificates of Habitability required for apartments before each occupancy
- Provide water testing services for potability for individual wells
For further information please call 973-691-0900, EXT. 7330, 7332, 7335, 7356.
Health Department Event Planning Form